Wednesday, February 3, 2010

oh well...

I guess this is better then nothing...
So what's new with the Anderson's??
Not too much...
My Brother Jacob just got married The 9th of January in Alpharetta Georgia



We had a very nice time out there... so pretty...The weather was awesome... snow and cold... yah...met some awesome new people...

Upcoming events... My other brother Jason will be here for Easter... so will Jacob and his Wife Jessica :) cant wait to see them. we will be getting family pics taken since we will all be together again at the same time. I cant wait!!!!

There is nothing else new to report right now... Ill try to come up some more things again...
Love to you all who read my posts...
April

1 comment:

Spencer and Emily Nelson family said...

Your brother and his wife look so cute together! I'm glad you're back posting again. :) AND I love that new header picture of you and Tim. Gorgeous.