Thursday, November 20, 2008

Bullet Post!!

Ok So... TIM came home Yesterday !!!

YAY...

He doesn't go back till Saturday with Overtime then he will be home again on Wednesday.

I took my 84? year old grandma shopping today..
it was fun.

She is so cute!!

Ill try to get some pictures sometime this week of ALL the clothes she got.

Tim and I got her some nice outfits from ROSS since she has been taking care of our dogs...
The clothes she got were young and Hip She looks so cute..
some of the clothes she has are from 30 years ago and she still wears them.
hahahah gotta love her.

Last night I went to my Best friends Graduation from Medical school..
She was #5 out of 240 students alpha beta something or other hahaha...
she got a 4.0 only 4 people did out of that whole class also.

It is amazing she is so Smart and I am

SO PROUD OF HER!!!

I have some pictures of that too I will post later.

Today I have to take Grandpa to the doctors for a check up...

Can you believe Thanksgiving is SOON???

And Christmas is just around the corner??

I can't believe it!!

Can you believe
TIM AND I GOT A HOUSE????????

Me either.... hahahaha I can't wait!!

I know I keep saying that but seriously
I CAN'T!!!

The Fires are ALMOST completely OUT!!!

THANK YOU FIREFIGHTERS!!!!

and my HUBBY!!

I love you !!!

See ya later... Everyone!!

Love April

No comments: