Thursday, November 20, 2008

Life....

Well,
Tim has to go back into work Tomorrow now ...
it was supposed to be:
Saturday, Sunday, Monday, Tuesday then home Wednesday,
instead... our plans have changed yet again!!
That's what happens when you are married to a FireMan!!
Oh well... He won't be home till Wednesday...
Again I'm home alone to pack by myself...
I'm beginning to loathe packing and boxes and tape and newspaper...
seriously I really am.
It would be nice if Tim was around more to help out a bit.
Sometimes I think it is a good thing we don't have kids who knows what it would be like.
I really commend those who are married with kids and can do it without there Husbands...
I need to stop complaining I have it good, I have a house I have my health, I have a great MAN,
I just needed to vent a bit... so Now I'm DONE...
Hmmm I wonder How many people actually read my blogs??
Not that it matters I guess, It's something that I can just write what I feeling right??
Well I guess I better quit here for the night I need to go to bed...
Not like I'm doing anything important,
ha ha ha ha
Alright Friends
Good night
~Love april~

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

yeah I almost always write my blog like no one gonna read it. sorry you gotta pack all by yourself.