Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Enjoyment

Even though Tim has only been home for 8 hours Ive had a nice time with him today...Really doing nothing but just to be around him has been joyful, unfortunatly it ends tomorrow morning...he goes back to work... I am getting a little tired of this One day a week off deal, but we need the money,even though it sucks and I miss him a lot!!
I took a little time out while he was mowing the lawn to do a layout page...
ITs from Labor day when my brothers were out for a while...when we took them to the airport :( but we made a good day out of it still...
Seems like its a tradition we do at the airport ha ha ha...
Well here is the layout its a little busy not something I usually do but wanted to try something different...I do need some new fun pictures though..

***credits***
Shabbyprincess.com

No comments: