Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Today was nice...

I had a nice time today...
I was able to meet a very nice lady today.. "Stephanie" Thanks for letting me come by and show you how to Digi scrap :) I had a nice time...

I went to Oak Glen today...it was such a nice afternoon the weather was great the food was awesome..
then I went to my Mother in laws.. and well I dloaded a bunch more digi scrap kits hahahaha not like I dont have enough...
anyway... i made a scrap book page today... unfortunatly it wasnt from today I didnt bring my camera...
But on Saturday... Im going to bring my camera and take some pictures... Im planning on taking my grandparents, nephew and my hubby ... maybe even meeting my in laws too...
oh I know this isnt interesting but this is what a blog is right... to write whatever it is we want :)
so with that said... thats what Im doing...


***Credits***
shabbyprincess.com

No comments: