Thursday, May 8, 2008

Hello... back from the Sick...

...Well...


That was some weekend.I can't believe I made it through.Half of the time I didn't want to. I have a Busy weekend.
...ugh...


Sometimes I wish people wouldn't expect me to do things.


But I guess Im too nice to say No.


Don't get me wrong I love doing it but, not when Ive been sick.


I am in charge of our "Mother's Day" Lunchion at our church this saturday at noon.


Guess what????


I had NOTHING planned. Oh I had a few Ideas but nothing done so today all i did was get things planned and I have 50 ladies that already RSVP'd AMAZING!!!


I also made some Scrap book poems to go into frames to give as gifts for the ladies who have had the most children, youngest mother, Etc...


I believe Ive made 14 so far I have 2 more to do but Im pooped. plain and simple. I don't even want to think of everything I have to do tomorrow; besides decrating the church and buying decorations and getting food. Thank God I don't have to worry about a Job cause this wouldn't be happening.(Thank you Hubby)


Well anyway Im sure it will be fine once it's done, but I like to worry sometimes I know I shouldn't I am going to have help so it will be nice (Thanks Kara)
Well I guess I'll post the pictures of the things I made.


They are Poems I did not write myself ( Thank the lord for Internet) But I did do all the layouts.
YOU CAN CLICK ON THE PICTURE TO MAKE IT BIGGER TO READ THE POEMS!!



























1 comment:

Spencer and Emily Nelson family said...

Hey, how did your luncheon go at your church? I hope it went well. You must be excited to leave for tour this weekend. Have fun! My good friend Tammy Harris is going too. I can't wait to see the pics when you get back! Have fun!
PS. I copied a couple of your Mother's Day poems, they are cute.