Friday, May 2, 2008

ok so...

Ill just do this...

I had a Wonderful Bday Dinner it was April 24th.. had a few friends come and celebrate with me at the Cheesecake Factory.



I turned 31 whoohoo... and Loving it... we have no choice really so why not enjoy getting older...?


well here are a few pictures.. I had my friends take self portraits of themselves some of them didnt do it but the ones that did it was fun...




laura and Laraine






Chase




Charlotte




Jason




Brian




Jessica






Nicole and Amber




Matt



Matt and Adrienne


Mom and Dad



Kara and Paul














































































2 comments:

Unknown said...

Very nice! :) check http://www.threemilliondollars.com/

Spencer and Emily Nelson family said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! And welcome to the 31 club, it sucks. :)