Saturday, May 17, 2008

Italy Here we come!

Well Tim and I are leaving on Monday morning to go to ITALY with Patriot High School. Im finally excited about it. We will be gone for 10 days... whoohoo...
It will be great I cant wait to take LOADS of pictures. We got One free extra tour, which we will be going to PISA so we will go to the Leaning tower of Pisa... yaya...
there are 88 in all going on this trip. Its a chance of a lifetime to be able to do it!

About Lexi(the dog)
I decided to let Tim keep her IF he would let me get her Debarked... Im not cruel I just cant take the youwling and barking from her any longer... Ive gotten so much info on it that I think it is the best soultion for us instead of getting rid of her.
So when we get back from ITALY we will be taking her in to get it done.

(Emily)
The "Mother's Day" lunch went well... it was a little scary at first cause I am not one for taking charge and talking to a group of people. Singing wow thats another story Im not scared of that...
Those Mother day poems were a hit too at the lunchion I put them in nice frames which I have some left I was selling them to give the donations to the church for more programs like that, but I made about $22.00 so it wasnt too bad the other ones i gave away as gifts for the OLdest Mother and so on ... Im glad you were able to get them I have a few Left over if you want them I have them in 4x6's like an actual picture I can bring them by sometime for you. I dont mind they didnt cost me anything. I wasnt sure if Tammy was going or not I knew Zach was going to go ... it will be fun I wish you were able to go with us... Hopefully Next year you might be able to go Ill do my best to pursuede(sp?) MS D to let you go... wouldnt that be fun.?
I think (not too sure) but I think there going to go on a Cruise to Canada... I dont think Tim wants to go cause its too hard to take the time off but, maybe you and I could go... you have a while to think about it and sometime to find out for sure where they are going.
Hummmm Im wondering if I should of just wrote you an email hahaha... oh well i think your the only one that reads this anyway...

Well thats all for now I cant wait to leave...
Love April

1 comment:

Spencer and Emily Nelson family said...

I'm so jealous! I told Tammy today that you guys are going too and to hang out with you guys! :) Glad your church thing went well. I will definitely think about going next year, that would be sooo much fun! You better take lots of pics! Have fun, be safe!