Sunday, October 19, 2008

Hello...everyone....

I am still ALIVE...

We survived ITALY...

Its just taken me a while to get back on here..

I lost my Login and password for this...

since I have too many blogs to keep up with...

:) my bad...
SO things are going well,

Tim and I are planning on moving here pretty soon...

Lord WIlling... in December,

Not too Far but still in Sunny California.

SO I am totally looking forward to that.

Well for now, thats it. Its past 11 pm and Im tired...

Time for me to go to Bed...

maybe tomorrow sometime Ill get back on here and so some Layout's.

i need to catch up!

Love April

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi April, I just had to pop over here and let you know how how much I appreciate all the comments that you have left for me. I'm glad that you found something that you can use. :) I love to share what I create with others. The kit that you weren't able to get - Grungy May , I've updated the links, you can find the now working downloads here. I will try and see what I can come up with on a firemen kit for you. I'd love to see any of your layouts that you want to share. :) Thanks again for the comments.

Daniel Balboa said...

Hey April,

Got all your messages this late at night. Ha ha. I think I'm Up to 7 comments. """ding"""". Make that 8.

Daniel