Tuesday, October 21, 2008

scrapbooking Fun Day.









...SO I thought...
that I would post some Lo's Ive done these past few weeks.

I really need to get doing more.
I have loads of pictures.
I just need to get to it.

This is a picture I got from my friends website.

I made her a Lo so she could use it to use in cards for her friends and just to pass out.

She Loved It!!



Tim and I on our 7 year Anniversary.

We did a bunch this year for the first time.
he had our anniversary off and

not working at the Fire station or on a fire.
It was like having a Honeymoon all over again.

He is so thoughtful,

I thank the Lord for such a

WONDERFUL Man he gave me.


Some cute precious Kids...
They have such amazing parents...
and they are so much fun to photograph.
I had a blast doing these...
and getting to know them better.
Thanks kids.. we miss you!






No comments: