Friday, October 24, 2008

Hello.....

Well everyone...
Today might be the day we find a HOME...
were still waiting on our Real estate agent to get approval for us to go see the houses.
so we dont know if it will work out today or not.
If not then we have to wait till tomorrow or next week.
Either way we can make a bid ... Im so excited about that.
I just found that out last night.
SO if thats the case and we get it we might be able to have a house before Christmas...
Just keep us all in your prayers that this all works out and we dont have any problems with anything...
Thanks...
Hope all of you have a WOnderFul DaY toDay!!
Love April
Ok so We just got a call from our Agent.
We cant go till Thursday... Im so bummed,
but I figured that would happen.
oh well what can you do right?
We just have to wait a week.
maybe some of the houses will go down in price...???
Hi Emily!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Spencer and Emily Nelson family said...

Oh boy, buying a house is always such a scary thing! I wish the best for you! What a great Christmas gift that would be! My kids unfortunatley are still sick, I'm debating to take them in to the dr., I just hate the $30 copay. But we definitely need to get together. I would love to help with the Christmas wrapping. I could probably get some of the kids from our church to come help. Is it at your fire station? KIT! Emily